The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill pouch! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrate form! Just one 500ml pouch will make two litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Or, if you’re really into bulk buying, our 5 litre concentrate makes up to 20 bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X1 Chain Cleaning Device! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
- 5 litre carton = 20 litres of Bike Cleaner at £4 per litre!
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner at £5 per litre!
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner at £6 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 5 Ltr carton makes 20 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
Directions for use:
- Step 1: Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Step 2: Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3: Shake bottle vigourously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4: Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5: Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6: Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
- Muc-Off Nano Tech: Penetrates deep into dirt, oil & grime and gently breaks it down on a molecular level.
- Eco Friendly: Our unique formula contains no harmful acids, CFCs or solvents and is fully biodegradable.
- Makes 2 Litres: Just 500ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner! It also uses 89% less packaging!
- Makes 20 Litres: Our 5 Litre Bike Cleaner Concentrate makes 20 litres of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
- Makes 4 Litres: Our 1 litre Bike Cleaner Concentrate makes 4 litres of our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Are you interested in Muc Off Cleaner Concentrated Bag 500 ml? At this moment the product is in stock at bikeinn, your online bike store. At bikeinn you can find more bike products from the brand Muc Off. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Muc Off Cleaner Concentrated Bag 500 ml in just a few clicks. Discover bikeinn´s wide range of bike supports now.