`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximises your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking, low level and provides up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn’t cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses.
In fact, our team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don’t have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet. The new C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is available in 5ml, 50ml, 120ml and 1ltr sizes so whether you’re in the workshop, on the road or hitting the trails, we’ve got you covered.
- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
- Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
Directions for use:
- 1. Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- 2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- 3. Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- 4. Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
- 5. Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
- 6. Wipe excess lube carefully
- Eco Friendly: Our unique formula contains no harmful acids, CFCs or solvents and is fully biodegradable.
- Boron Nitride: Our formula contains Boron Nitride which can withstand temperatures up to 1200°C.
- Dry Weather Lubricant: Ideal for use in dry weather conditions.
- What Mountainbike Winner: Our C3 Ceramic Dry Lube is a 2013 What Mountainbike Winner!
- Singletrack Recommended: Our C3 Dry Ceramic Lube has been recommended by Singletrack magazine!
If you want to know more about Muc off Lubricant C3 Ceramic Dry Weather 120ml or other products of the brand Muc off in the Maintenance category at bikeinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your bike activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Lubricants and cleaners collection, you can choose bike products from Muc off, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE