`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Sole: X-Fire Michelin
- Upper: Multilayer Thermowelded Construction With Thermowelded Reinforcements
- Closing System: Speed Lace System 2 + Strap
- Heel: Integrated Heel System
- Tech: Toe Reinforcement Derived From Mx Technology
- Weight: 455 Gr
- Developed with the Pros: During the development of Northwave Enduro we turned to our top pro riders, including the legendary Cedric Gracia, the number two in the EWS 2014 rankings Damien Oton, the number three Cécile Ravanel and Spanish rider Jordi Bago, and asked them to describe what the perfect enduro shoe needs to have. A dream team of pro riders worked closely with our technical staff and craftsmen to create the definitive enduro shoe. It took over a year to analyse the feedback and translate data into real shoes. Multiple prototypes were subjected to thousands of miles of testing in all weathers. To perfect the project we partnered up with the guys at Michelin Technical Soles, who shared their tyre know-how and technology so we could find the ultimate compound combination and best-performing design to accomplish our goals. Created with the experience of top champions, developed with trailblazing technologies, and driven by pure passion. These are the ingredients needed to debut the definitive enduro shoe.
- X-Fire Michelin sole: Inspired to the technical characteristics of two popular Michelin tires: Wild Dig’R and Country Rock, its realized with two different compounds (Dual Compound), softer in the inner part for better grip, a harder and more resistant one on the outside for improved shielding from abrasions and wear, X-Fire features aggressive sculptures in the toes area for optimal traction even on loose terrain, while those in the heel area help to improve grip and stability when the foot hits the ground. The cleat area – with extended adjustment range for greater versatility – was conceived with a special design for faster clipping and better grip. In addition, Northwave X-Crossbow construction extends the heel area’s elasticity, improving the shoe’s shock absorption.
- Integrated Heel System: The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- MX derived toe reinforcement: Extra durable toe reinforcements derived from motocross technologies.
- Multilayer Thermowelded construction: New Multilayer construction: a light microfiber is coupled with large thermowelded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness of a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight.
- S.L.W.2 closing system: The micrometric system S.L.W. 2 (Speed Lace Winch) represents the evolution of the closure system. Maximum precision and modularity. The innovative step by step closure means you can tighten and enlarge the fit in a few moments.
The side button provides a dual function: by pressing, it features a micrometric release and lifting it allows a complete and immediate opening of the shoe. More lightweight and thinner. The dial has been completely redesigned in size and weight, resulting in being significantly lighter and thinner. The external covering in soft touch material also makes the grip more effective.
The ergonomic shape of the S.L.W. 2 ratchet follows the anatomy of the foot to make it really comfortable. The S.L.W. 2 ratchet is easily replaceable. The cables come from the best technology derived from the world of sailing.
- SLW2 Protective shell: The exclusive Northwave SLW2 closing system was equipped with a special protective shell to shelter it, without affecting the easy access to it.
Do you want more bike products from the brand Northwave? At bikeinn, your online bike store, you have at your disposal a large number of bike products related to Northwave Enduro. At this moment Northwave Enduro is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of bike equipment with great attention to detail.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE