`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- Carbon Light sole made of carbon and fibreglass with a stiffness index of 10.0
- Water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Sierra membrane delivers excellent thermal insulation
- D.S.C. Double Shield Construction: two integrated uppers form a barrier that generates the ideal microclimate for feet
- Double SLW2 dial with a power strap at the ankle
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
- Reflective inserts for enhanced visibility
- Temperature: -25°/+5° C
- Weight: 407 g
- Your energy is precious, never waste it. That’s why our shoes are designed with BioMap technology. Northwave soles, uppers and all their components are anatomically compatible with every cyclist’s feet and are designed to keep the foot in the right position while pedaling, transmitting power directly to the pedals without wasting any energy.
- Available on the brand new Extreme Winter, the Gore-Tex ® Sierra membrane features excellent thermal insulation, making it ideal for your bike rides even in late winter, for those who love challenges. Totally waterproof and breathable, it is also a guarantee of durability boasting a high resistance to abrasion.
- Extreme Winter stands out for the revolutionary Double Shield Construction (DSC). The overlap of two different uppers, anatamically integrated with each others and designed to work together, ensure an absolute protection agaist water and cold. The outer layer blocks the weathered while the inner works by creating a microclimate ideal for the foot. All the benefits of a shoecover, none of the weakness of a shoecover.
Carbon Light Sole:
- Carbon fiber and fiberglass offer demanding cyclists like you the stiffness you need combined with an ultralight design.
S.L.W.2 closing system:
- The micrometric system S.L.W. 2 (Speed Lace Winch) represents the evolution of the closure system. Maximum precision and modularity. The innovative step by step closure means you can tighten and enlarge the fit in a few moments.
- The side button provides a dual function: by pressing, it features a micrometric release and lifting it allows a complete and immediate opening of the shoe. More lightweight and thinner. The dial has been completely redesigned in size and weight, resulting in being significantly lighter and thinner. The external covering in soft touch material also makes the grip more effective.
- The ergonomic shape of the S.L.W. 2 ratchet follows the anatomy of the foot to make it really comfortable. The S.L.W. 2 ratchet is easily replaceable. The cables come from the best technology derived from the world of sailing.
Are you going to buy Northwave Extreme Winter Gtx Road? All the products from Northwave have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Northwave Extreme Winter Gtx Road and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of bike equipment and life style items that is unique.
Winter gtx road
Olaf - 26/02/2017
Shoes are warm. Unfortunately, I have a little problem, the rear rubber on the heel dissolve because no longer keep the screws.
Filippov - 02/02/2017
Best winter boots !
darren knopic - 18/01/2017
love these boots,warm and fit great.
Eric - 03/01/2017
More comfortable than my other cycling shoes!
Nw gtx extreme winter road
Sergio - 29/12/2016
Very warm and comfortable. weight change over normal Extreme noticeable, but worth it. My only q but if you put the adapter q SpeedPlay have cut the lining and may miss leakproof. Right now I have not done
Enrique - 01/12/2016
Cool comadas, and feet of hot time
Nw winter boots winter exterme
jose - 24/10/2016
Last year I hesitated to buy them ... much took me !!!! For people like me who spent a cold feet, ideal and recommended 100x100, it's over being cold in winter ... you can even wear socks summer. In addition to waterproofing if it rains without problems. Lightweight. Good seal and elegant for what may be asked to boot.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE