`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- Sole: Hyperlight Xc Michelin
- Upper: Ultralight Microfiber With Nano Holes Laser Cutting
- Upper Contruction: Biomap Without Stitchings
- Closing System: 2s Slw2 + Strap
- Heel: Integrated Heel System With No Slip Heel
- Footbed: Extreme Air Evo
- Tech: Pu Thermowelded Reinforcements
- Weight: 320gr
- Biomap: Your energy is precious, never waste it. that´s why our shoes are designed with BioMap technology. Northwave soles, uppers and all their components are anatomically compatible with every cyclist?s feet and are designed to keep the foot in the right position while pedaling, transmitting power directly to the pedals without wasting any energy.
- Hyperlight XC Michelin sole: Realized by merging Northwave?s know-how and the French company?s materials technology and technical design for the compound inserts: 100% realized in unidirectional carbon fiber, Hyperlight XC was the outcome of Northwave?s biomechanical studies to locate materials only where actually needed for maximum efficiency, so to be able to combine very low weight and extreme rigidity. The sole’ss sculptures are realized through the innovative Dual Layers Compound Technology, atom-by-atom bonded softer and harder compounds to increase flexibility, stability and adherence: the first provides maximum flexibility, acting like an independent suspension, while the second is tougher and more resistant, for improved traction and endurance. Aggressive sculptures in the toe and heel areas provide the ideal grip and traction, while the side sculptures are there to guarantee stability, and are melted into the soles structure for unprecedented resistance.
- Unibody construction with thermoweld protections: Lightweight and comfortable unibody upper. The minimized stitching and the absence of overlapping material allow us to eliminate all the unnecessary weight. The reinforcements on the side and toe have been directly thermowelded on the upper, so as to guarantee maximum protection with a minimum weight.
- S.L.W.2 closing system: The micrometric system S.L.W. 2 (Speed Lace Winch) represents the evolution of the closure system. Maximum precision and modularity. The innovative step by step closure means you can tighten and enlarge the fit in a few moments.
The side button provides a dual function: by pressing, it features a micrometric release and lifting it allows a complete and immediate opening of the shoe. More lightweight and thinner. The dial has been completely redesigned in size and weight, resulting in being significantly lighter and thinner. The external covering in soft touch material also makes the grip more effective.
The ergonomic shape of the S.L.W. 2 ratchet follows the anatomy of the foot to make it really comfortable. The S.L.W. 2 ratchet is easily replaceable. The cables come from the best technology derived from the world of sailing.
- No-Slip Heel: The interior of the upper in the heel area has been lined with a specific gripping material whose fibers oriented in a single way facilitate the entrance but at the same time prevent the heel from slipping, providing a perfect foot hold.
- Integrated Heel System: The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- Extreme Air Evo Footbed: Ultralight with holes that correspond with the vents on the sole to keep your feet amazingly fresh. we´ve completely redesigned this footbed to provide greater support for the arch and along the medial area to give you enhanced efficiency and comfort.
Northwave Extreme XC has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Northwave Extreme XC you have purchased at bikeinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online bike store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Northwave and complete your order in Cycling shoes products always at the best price.
Spectacular mtb boots
Marc - 08/01/2019
Spectacular sneakers, both in design and functionality. The insoles are comfortable and the boot itself is very light. The comfortable SLW2 system allows you to adjust them perfectly to your foot. The michelin sole is very light although if you have to walk a little, you need a little more rubber.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE