`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole with a stiffness index of 10.0
- Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without overlaps reducing weight
- Thermowelded reinforcements for additional protection
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step by step and full release pressing a single button
- Integrated heel system provides efficient retention
- Weight: 350 g
Speedlight 3D Sole:
- The nylon chassis is filled with fiberglass and co-injected to the outer polished TPU shell. The rubber studs provide excellent grip: you want less weight and more performance so this is exclusively for you.
S.L.W.2 closing system:
- The micrometric system S.L.W. 2 (Speed Lace Winch) represents the evolution of the closure system. Maximum precision and modularity. The innovative step by step closure means you can tighten and enlarge the fit in a few moments.
The side button provides a dual function: by pressing, it features a micrometric release and lifting it allows a complete and immediate opening of the shoe. More lightweight and thinner. The dial has been completely redesigned in size and weight, resulting in being significantly lighter and thinner. The external covering in soft touch material also makes the grip more effective.
The ergonomic shape of the S.L.W. 2 ratchet follows the anatomy of the foot to make it really comfortable. The S.L.W. 2 ratchet is easily replaceable. The cables come from the best technology derived from the world of sailing.
Multilayer Thermowelded construction:
- New Multilayer construction: a light microfiber is coupled with large thermowelded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness of a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight.
- Upper with microinjected reinforced protection to protect your feet from any injuries caused by branches or stones while out on the trails.
Integrated Heel System:
- The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- It’s the Northwave ventilation system with large vents that lets your feet breathe: the lower vent channels air inside the sole, while the side vents guarantee a supply of fresh air.
Find out the Northwave Scorpius 2 Plus in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Men´s shoes sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Cycling shoes products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at bikeinn.
Super durable, super comfy
Mitchell - 06/03/2017
Best shoes I ever bought!
Good fit so you tighten the whole millimeter
SAITO - 19/11/2016
NW bike shoes I think that suits your foot. We are satisfied, but is still second pair. This time, I bought the disk wire method. Loosen / tighten There is no problem to, I think that is a good fit so you tighten the whole in millimeters when tightening in particular. But although I am worried whether the wire is not cut to the beat of something, what's possible in the exchange of wire in the case of broken country.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU