`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter frame to the grip of its Unobtanium components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
- Contouring at the bottom makes Radar EV Path a good choice if performance-sized lenses sometimes touch your cheeks. The lens shape also enhances performance by extending the upper field of view.
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Light Transmission 10%
- Light Conditions Bright Light
- Contrast Neutral
- Fit standard
Frame Fit Standard Fit:
- Lens Width 138 mm
- Bridge Width 0 mm
- Lens Height 50 mm
- Temple Arm Length 128 mm
- High Definition Optics:
High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Oakley Radar EV Path W/ Sapphire Iridium has the official guarantee from the brand Oakley. Buying in our online bike store, you will have Oakley Radar EV Path W/ Sapphire Iridium at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 100.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Tanya - 18/09/2017
Great clarity awesome colors the lenses and frames are great and i realy like the vented lenses
Andrés Heras - 17/03/2017
This model does not explain (or confusing) if HDO technology or PRIZM ??? Because named both in their characteristics ??? Thank you
our experts answer
Hello, Oakley Radar EV Path W/ Sapphire Iridium brings High Definition Optics (HDO) that is a collection of proprietary technologies that enable Oakley optics to exceed the standards of the American National Standards Institute´s laboratory tests for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. Kind regards.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE