`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
ORTLIEB’s classic seat bag is available in three sizes, depending on the type of tour. The small version with 49 cu.in. is an excellent fit for road applications, while the medium is perfect for mountain bikers.
Size L is a true alternative to carrying a backpack, providing room for equipment, snacks, extra shells and tools for long day tours. It tucks in nicely under the saddle, and often functions as protector on bikes without fenders. The additional fixation with Velcroâ around the seat post provides firm and vibration-free mounting.
The 100% waterproof roll closure features buckles and D-rings for locking the bag. The mounting set is also availabe as accessory.
- Scotchlite reflector
- Alternative strap fastening set available as accessory
- Waterproof Saddle-Bag for mountain, road or touring bikes
- Size S, perfect for roadbikes (e.g. for spare tube)
- Size M, perfect for MTBs (pocket tool, tube)
- Size L provides enough space for a jacket and the necessary small items (alternative to the
- Snap lock for quick tting and removal
- Reliable waterproof roll closure with D-rings for additional bracing and locking
- Highly effective Scotchlite re ector ensures safety in the dark
- On bikes without mudguards the bag shields the rider from splash to a certain extent, ideally size L
- Snap lock is adjustable and can easily get attached to different saddles
- Saddle Bag meets all requirements of the VELOTECH test, review board for bicycle technic
- Fixing system is also available as an accessory (e.g. for a second bike)
- Velcro tape suitable for seat posts up to 34,9 mm (e.g. foldable bike Birdy)
- Fastening straps for spring-mounted saddles, where the snap lock cannot be used (optional accessory)
- Contents: Saddlebag with mounting set
- Height: 9 cm
- Width: 12 cm
- Weight: 210 g
- PVC Free
- IP 64
Note: In order to meet standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be rolled at least 3-4 times.
Buy Ortlieb Saddle Bag S at the lowest price! Our online shop for , bikeinn makes your dreams come true! Find Bags and covers at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Ortlieb Saddle Bag S. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our catalogue at amazing discount prices!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE