`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Osprey’s Viper 13 is the right choice when you’re out for a big ride in the mountains or the desert. You’ll pedal in comfort with the foam framesheet spreading the load across a ventilated mesh backpanel. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness provides a contoured fit. The webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces while upper and lower side compression straps offer additional stability if you’re carrying extra weight.
Access your gear in the main compartment via the zippered front panel. You can slip small items into the dual side mesh or harness pocket or stash a layer in the front fabric shove-it pocket for quick access. There’s even a scratch-free slash pocket for your shades.
Bike-friendly features include a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention, internal bike pump storage loops, and Osprey’s innovative LidLock™ helmet attachment system.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment - An elasticized LidLock™ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Upper and Lower Side Compression - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Front Stash Pocket - Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglasses or phone
A dedicated hydration compartment with direct zip access for easy loading includes a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment.
LidLock Helmet Attachment System:
When you’re at the brewpub celebrating a great ride, the LidLock™ system connects your helmet to the pack so you can retain possession of both after a couple of lagers.
Ultralight with minimal body contact for a fit that feels like it’s not there.
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Removable 20mm webbing ride stabilizing hipbelt
- Volume: 793 in3 / 13 l
- Dimensions: 18h x 9w x 9d in.
- Weight: 1.28 lbs.
Osprey Viper 13L has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Osprey Viper 13L you have purchased at bikeinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online bike store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Osprey and complete your order in Backpacks products always at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE