`Remember me on this computer` option
We make the Arbor Duffel because it’s usually the thought of the weekend that gets you through the week. The classic weekender duffel bag, the Arbor has a padded base to protect your belongings, a clean silhouette and a utilitarian design that hauls your gear in style and comfort. The 100% recycled polyester fabric feels light and supple, resists moisture, and withstands abrasion and wear. A large, U-shaped zip-opening top provides fast access to the main compartment, and a side pocket, secured with another zipper, keeps odiferous items like climbing shoes separate from your other gear. The padded shoulder strap has an ergonomic shape for carrying comfort. Made from 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester lining. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large U-zip main compartment for easy access
- Zippered side pocket for small items
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder strap
- Padded base protects contents
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 737 g (26 oz)
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do not wait any longer and buy Patagonia Arbor Duffel 60! At bikeinn all our Bags and covers products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Patagonia. Buying in our bike store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our bike community. Place your order now and receive Patagonia Arbor Duffel 60 as soon as possible at home.
Jim - 01/03/2017
Hi. I am looking for cm dimensions of the Patagonia Arbor Duffel 60L. I am taking a charter flight with small bag restrictions and want to make sure this one is acceptable. Jim
our experts answer
Hello, the dimensions of this bag are: 24 x 12.5 x11 cm. Regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE