`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Our Thermal Conductive Gloves are designed with special index and thumb materials that work with touch screen devices, so you don’t have to remove your gloves to access a new song or answer that important phone call. Utilizing MineraleTM technology, they provide optimal warmth and moisture transfer.
Conductivity can be impaired by dirt and sweat. Please wash gloves in cold water with a mild detergent and line dry if they begin to loose conductivity.
- P.R.O. Thermal fabric powered by Minerale provides optimal insulation, moisture transfer, dry time and odor–resistance
- Conductive synthetic leather on index and thumb works with touch screen devices
- Synthetic leather strategically placed in high–wear areas
- Soft fleece wiping surface on thumb
- Silicone screened palm for a performance grip
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility
- Palm: 64% polyester 20% polaymide 13% polyurethane 3% spandex
- Back of Glove: 93% polyester 4% spandex 2% polyurethane 1% polyamide
- Use simple detergents with no additives:
Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave 'surfactants' behind on a fabrics fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have 'Clear' or 'Free' in their names. Dont pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants.
- Read the care content label:
On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a 'Gentle' cycle. Close all zippers, attach 'hook and loop' closures on gloves
- You can use the dryer, carefully:
If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a 'Hot' setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
With Pearl izumi Thermal Conductive Gloves, it guarantees the best bike equipment. In addition, at bikeinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your bike store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Pearl izumi. Our team of bike experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Men´s clothing deal every time.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE