`Remember me on this computer` option
The X-PROJECT 1.0 is the pinnacle of the X-PROJECT line that features a uniquely constructed sole that is flexible in the right places for hiking or running, but is as efficient as a fully rigid carbon bottom.
A patent-pending carbon plate provides optimal power transfer for the best of both worlds. its a perfect shoe for mountain bikers and cyclocross racers alike.
- Full-length, tapered unidirectional carbon fiber plate gives on-the bike power transfer and off-the-bike hike-ability
- Fully bonded upper construction provides lightweight breathability
- P.R.O 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep. An adjustable instep strap with adjustable buckle mounting plate delivers ultimate fit and flexibility
- Seamless construction in the toe area for no-seam comfort in the flex zone
- Co-molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- Run shoe EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- Includes 1:1 Insole System with Total Tune Performance Inserts
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 365g
Pearl izumi X-Project 1.0 is perfect to complete your bike gear. In our online store bikeinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at bikeinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online bike store you can find other bike products that complement Pearl izumi X-Project 1.0.
Light i anatomical
Xavier - 08/01/2017
Very good shoe
Taborda - 03/10/2016
Very good, very light and comfortable, convey very well the power to the pedal. The flexure zone in the sole is also very effective, which results in great comfort when riding off the bike, despite the carbon-based. Finally, very good'high-tech' look.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE