`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
X-PROJECT features a uniquely constructed sole that is flexible in the right places for hiking or running, but as efficient as a fully rigid carbon bottom. A patent-pending carbon plate provides optimal power transfer for the best of both worlds. It’s a perfect shoe for mountain bikers and cyclocross racers alike.
- Fully Bonded upper eliminates uncomfortable seams and hotspots
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable Boa reel
- Run shoe EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- Full-length tapered carbon fiber plate (patent-pending) gives on-the bike power transfer and off-the-bike hike-ability
- Co-molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- Weight: 352g
With Pearl izumi X-Project 2.0 you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Pearl izumi and their bike products, visit the categories of the bike products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE