`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
X-PROJECT features a uniquely constructed sole that is flexible in the right places for hiking or running, but as efficient as a fully rigid carbon bottom. A patent-pending carbon plate provides optimal power transfer for the best of both worlds. It’s a perfect shoe for mountain bikers and cyclocross racers alike.
- Fully Bonded upper eliminates uncomfortable seams and hotspots
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable Boa reel
- Run shoe EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- Full-length tapered carbon fiber plate (patent-pending) gives on-the bike power transfer and off-the-bike hike-ability
- Co-molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- Weight: 352g
If you are interested in Pearl izumi X-Project 2.0, discover also other bike products related to Pearl izumi in the Men´s shoes department and Mountain bike catalogue. In addition, when buying at bikeinn, your online bike store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU