`Remember me on this computer` option
View more related products to:
The Polar V800 is an advanced multisports GPS watch for serious sports enthusiasts and professional athletes who want to reach peak performance.
- Shows you how your training affects your body and helps you compare the load of different sessions. Monitor your load continuously to recognize your personal limits and adjust training intensity and duration accordingly.
- Shows you the time necessary for recovery before the next training session.
- Delivers motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session.
- Shows how your running performance is developing.
- Train for a running event with a personal and adaptable training plan in Polar Flow. Choose from four different targets, 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon, and get a training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Lets you know exactly how many calories you?ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you?re training.
- Orthostatic Test is an easy and reliable test to determine your current condition. It shows how your heart rate responds to training and factors such as stress and illness. By repeating the test regularly, you?ll learn what to expect with your heart rate and what can affect it. You can then adjust your training to allow your body to recover when it needs it.
- A five-minute test that measures aerobic fitness from your resting heart rate, heart rate variability and your background information. Complete the test regularly to see the progress you?re making.
- Shows how active you?ve been during the day and gives practical guidance for reaching your daily activity goal.
- The V800 includes fast and accurate GPS functionality, allowing you to see your speed, distance, and route.
- Create and customise profiles for different sports and get exactly the data and guidance you need to train effectively in each one.
Great for swimming:
- The V800 is waterproof to 30 meters and can measure your heart rate even in water (requires additional sensor). Supports both pool and open-water swimming.
Running cadence from the wrist:
- Keep an eye on your running cadence to improve your running efficiency and avoid injuries.
Predict your event finish times:
- Based on your long-term progress, Running Index analysis predicts your event finish times for 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon runs.
Import new routes:
- Find new routes and import them to Polar Flow from other services that support GPX or TCX files.
Track your activity:
- Learn how your daily activity affects your recovery status and find the perfect balance between training and rest.
- The V800 is compatible with Polar Bluetooth® Smart running and cycling sensors, which provide even more detail about your training.
- The exclusive Polar Flow service records detailed information about each training session, allowing you to monitor progress and plan further training quickly and effectively.
- Weight: 79g
- Thickness: 12,7 mm
- Display size 128 x 128 pixels, high contrast, high resolution display
- Integrated GPS
- 8MB flash memory
- Rechargeable 350 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration up to 13h of training time with GPS and sensors and up to 50h in GPS low power mode
- Gorilla glass window
- Aluminum and stainless steel shell
- Water resistant - 30m
- USB cable for data sync with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync
- Bluetooth Smart
- Hybrid solution for sensors: BT Smart & 5kHz (heart rate, stride, bike speed, cadence, power)
- Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, or later, and PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, or later
- Polar Flow mobile app compatibility
- Updatable software
- Compatible third-party power meters (Check third-party compatibility)
- UI languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese,
Track your activity:
Learn how your daily activity affects your recovery status and find the perfect balance between training and rest: by combining the training load from your workout with the small activities you do every day you will know your actual recovery time and when youre ready to train again.
Track your calories:
- Find out what your daily calorie consumption is and make sure you get enough energy. V800 tracks how much energy you consume in total in training calories, activity based calories and through basic metabolism.
Get inactivity alerts:
- To keep your body prepared for training, Polar V800 reminds you if you have been sitting too long. Sitting for long periods of time is not good for your health ? even on those days when you train and gain enough daily activity. Sitting affects your blood circulation, metabolism, energy expenditure and how your body is prepared for training.
Monitor sleep duration and quality:
- Sleep and required amount of rest are very individual and affected by several factors like training load, stress, body?s condition and individual differences. Polar Flow mobile app and web service tell you how much you have slept and how restful your sleep has been. By following your sleeping patterns you can see if they?re affected by any changes in your daily life.
Polar Flow: A world of fitness:
Flow web service and app:
- Follow your daily progress and get guidance that helps you meet your goals. Learn how your daily habits can improve your wellbeing.
- Free online tool for your coach to easily create training programs and follow your progress.
- Boost your performance with Polar Bluetooth® Smart sensors: heart rate, stride, speed, cadence and Kéo power. Check compatibility with third-party power meters
- Sync with Strava via Polar Flow web service.
The new & improved Explore view:
- Start exploring the world with Polar Flow Explore. Use the different search filters to look for interesting workouts anywhere in the world. Discover and relive new routes, add them to your favorites and sync them to your device.
Are you going to buy Polar V800 Javier Gomez Noya Special Edition? All the products from Polar have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Polar V800 Javier Gomez Noya Special Edition and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of bike equipment and life style items that is unique.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Polar v800 special edition
Roefs - 13/05/2017
Good delivery. Product meets the expectations perfectly. Sometimes the GPS accuracy is set to "high" - especially if you're not on the public road. In the pool (25 meters) the count sometimes misses a lane. However, I do not take my turning point underwater either. Perhaps this has a certain influence. The recovery status I personally find real added value. You can perfectly see when the next training can be planned. I intend to purchase the h10 heart rate monitor after the updates (currently the v800 is still delivered with the h7 heart rate band) so I can track my heart rate on both the v800 and my polar computer v650. Super product for the sportsman. Otherwise, maybe I'd rather go for the m600 (but for me, pairing with mobile phones and reading messages and the like was not a priority). In this special edition you get the heart rate band and the staging frequency actually "free" with
ALEKSEY - 02/04/2017
The order reached very quickly, within 15 days, he was with me. Watch very much, this is the best option for sports.
Polar v800 javier gomez noya special edition
Pascal - 27/03/2017
The Polar V800 Javier Gomez Noya Special Edition is a very good and very nice watch. It has many functions, a very good training evaluation and is usable for many different sports. Even for swimming!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE