`Remember me on this computer` option

Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.

Rh+

Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket

Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket

  • Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket
  • Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket
  • Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket
  • Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket

Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket

View more related products to:

Product description Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket

Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric features great abrasion resistance, and a high warmth-to-weight ratio inner face. The functional layer in the middle enables the fabric to block 99% of the wind. The remaining 1% circulates within the fabric in order to greatly enhances moisture vapor transmission, improving breathability and reducing the risk of heat stress buildup. In fact, Polartec Power Shield Pro fabrics are 30-50% more breathable than windproof soft shells in dynamic or active conditions. Blocks 99% of the wind but allows enough air to circulate to keep you from overheating. Highly breathable. Highly water repellent and resistant, 5000 mm hydrohead (ISO 811, AATCC 127)
Extremely abrasion resistant. Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabricsPolartec Power Shield Pro fabric features great abrasion resistance, and a high warmth-to-weight ratio inner face. The functional layer in the middle enables the fabric to block 99% of the wind. The remaining 1% circulates within the fabric in order to greatly enhances moisture vapor transmission, improving breathability and reducing the risk of heat stress buildup. In fact, Polartec Power Shield Pro fabrics are 30-50% more breathable than windproof soft shells in dynamic or active conditions. Blocks 99% of the wind but allows enough air to circulate to keep you from overheating. Highly breathable. Highly water repellent and resistant, 5000 mm hydrohead (ISO 811, AATCC 127). Extremely abrasion resistant. Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics


Features:

- Preshaped Anatomic construction
- Longer back for added protection
- Part of jacket bottom with visible elastic h 5cm with nonslip silicone
- 1 front pocket
- 4 rear pockets, 1 with zipper
- Fabric inserts with differentiated stretch
- Reflective applications


Specifications:

Materials:
- 100% polyester


Maintenance & Care:

- Machine wash, max 30° C
- Do not use chlorine bleach / Iron at low temperature
- Do not tumble dry
- Keep away from fire
- Wash separately / Wash inside out


Are you interested in Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket? At this moment the product is in stock at bikeinn, your online bike store. At bikeinn you can find more bike products from the brand Rh+. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket in just a few clicks. Discover bikeinn´s wide range of bike supports now.

Features Rh+ Omega Lite Soft Shell Jacket

Customer reviews and questions (1)

Write a review about this product and earn CoINNs (existing customers only)

Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question

Product rating

Note: Your reviews will be reviewed by our staff and posted within five working days. Your question will be answered by email, so please make sure your email address is correct.

I accept your Privacy Policy

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

See all products

Close