`Remember me on this computer` option
By far the best fibre used for making sports socks is polypropylene: a thermoplastic polymer which has several physical and rheological advantages. It weighs 30% less than wool and polyester and has a lower unit weight than any textile yarn. Lengths available: 13 cm, as worn by pros.
- Anatomic preshaped SKIN Fit construction
- Midfoot with multi-layer stretch support band
- Vent holes on the toe
- Height 13 cm
- FD Gold 100 fabric (50% Polypropylene 40% Polyamide 10% Elastane)
- Machine wash, max 30 C
- Do not use chlorine bleach / Iron at low temperature
- Do not tumble dry
- Keep away from fire
- Wash separately / Wash inside out
Are you looking for materials from Rh+ and specially Rh+ Zero 13? At bikeinn, you can find a complete list of Men´s clothing products and bike accessories. Place all your orders through our online store bikeinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special bike promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE