`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Featuring silky smooth travel in a new lightweight design, Monarch floats through bumps even better than before, turning rugged trails into tire-gripping velvet. The chassis is lean while maintaining the durability and adjustability needed to bite off huge chunks of burly trail action and epic cross country.
- Weight: 215g
- Damping: External rebound, 3 position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Configurations: 152x31mm, 165x38mm, 184x44mm, 190x51mm, 200x51mm, 200x57mm, 216x63mm
- Rebound Damping: Rapid Recovery
- Spring: Standard, High Volume, Standard with High Volume Eyelet, High Volume with High Volume Eyelet, DebonAir
- Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single schrader valve
- Shaft Material: 7075 aluminum
- Shaft Diameter: 10mm
- Body Material: Hard anodized, forged aluminum with sag gradients
- Body Finish: Fast Black
- Upgrade: over RL: 3 position floodgate lever
- Options: Also available in 197x48mm and 197x51mm with AutoSag and Specialized mount, 184x48mm and 197x57mm DebonAir with Trek mount
- Other: Weight based on 165x38mm, standard air can, no hardware
- Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.
- Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
Rockshox Rear Shock Monarch RT3 Tune-MidReb/MidComp D1 (165x38/6.5Inchesx1.5Inches) has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Rockshox Rear Shock Monarch RT3 Tune-MidReb/MidComp D1 (165x38/6.5Inchesx1.5Inches) you have purchased at bikeinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online bike store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Rockshox and complete your order in Forks and shocks products always at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 1007.18 $679.95
$ 1111.86 $750.95