Few things would piss off Newton more than the Monarch XX. Simply put, no other shock packs more energy-efficient performance in a lighter weight package – one that seemingly defies Newton’s so-called 'laws' of physics. But the Monarch XX does exactly that, providing the ability to lock-out rear suspension via a single bar-mounted XLoc Sprint button. The 100% hydraulic remote lever and system is completely sealed, so unlike cable-actuated units – Monarch XX is impervious to contamination. If Newton were alive today, we doubt hed be that stoked to go back to the drawing board with his theories. But a few miles on the Monarch XX sure would help inspire a new way of thinking, and riding.
- Weight: 205g
- Damping: External rebound and XLoc Full Sprint hydraulic remote lockout with floodgate
- Configurations: 152x31mm, 165x38mm, 184x44mm, 190x51mm, 200x51mm, 200x57mm, 216x63mm
- Rebound Damping: Rapid Recovery
- Spring: Standard, High Volume, Standard with High Volume Eyelet, High Volume with High Volume Eyelet
- Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single schrader valve
- Shaft Material: 7075 aluminum
- Shaft Diameter: 9mm
- Body Material: Hard anodized, forged aluminum with sag gradients
- Body Finish: Fast Black
- Other: Weight based on 165x38mm, standard air can, no hardware
- Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.
- Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Opposable thumbs let us do a lot of cool things. Rule over all the animals on the planet, climb to the top of the food chain, even invent the bicycle. And now they’re helping us kill it on the trail. This hydraulic lockout offers completely sealed and dependable lockout control through the click of an easy-to-reach button that can be triggered with a single thumb press. Press on to unlock, press again to lock. It’s just that easy. So next time you’re on the trail, remember everything those thumbs have done for you.
If you are interested in Rockshox Rear Shock Monarch XX Tune-MidReb/MidComp. C2 (184x44/7.25Inchesx1.75Inches), you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Forks - rear shocks products from the brand Rockshox have the highest manufacturing quality. Rockshox is designing exclusive bike products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Rockshox Rear Shock Monarch XX Tune-MidReb/MidComp. C2 (184x44/7.25Inchesx1.75Inches) today!