`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Yari is for riders who aren’t afraid to go for it. For the ones who don’t know where the limit is, but are prepared to find out. The climbs, jumps, vistas, and natural terrain these riders encounter might be new to them, but they want to experience them all. Yari has the same confidence inspiring strength and stiffness as Lyrik, but with the versatility of a trail fork in lower travel configurations. So riders who are constantly testing their own limits, can be confident they’re within Yari’s.
- Travel: 120/130/140/150/160/170/180mm - 27.5' , 120/130/140/150/160mm - 29'
- Wheels: 27.5', 29'
- Axle to Crown: 572mm - 27.5'/180mm travel, 571mm - 29'/160mm travel
- Weight: 2023g - 27.5' , 2046g - 29'/27.5'+
- Damping: Motion Control
- Available Springs: Dual Position Air, Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression to firm
- Steerer Options: Tapered aluminum
- Upper Tubes: 35mm tapered wall aluminum, Fast Black
- Options: BOOST 110 compatible option in 27.5' and 29'/27.5'+
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch Plus, Vivid Air
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- We print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favorite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5' and 29' wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
- Bottomless Tokens allow riders to easily custom tune their RockShox fork’s air-spring performance to best match their own riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100 percent of their fork’s travel.
- Black bottomless tokens are compatible with the following Solo Air forks: RS-1 SID, Reba, Bluto, Revelation.
- Grey bottomless tokens are compatible with the following Solo Air forks: Pike, Lyrik, Yari, Pike DJ, BoXXer.
- Dark red bottomless tokens are compatible with the following Dual Position Air forks: Pike, Lyrik, Yari.
Dual Position Air™:
- If you want to ride up and walk down, a fork that only does one thing well is great. But you love epic ascents, technical descents, winding single track and everything in between. So you need a fork that tackles it all. Like our Dual Position Air. It changes your fork’s travel up to 30mm without changing its small bump performance. So, with a simple onboard turn and a click you can switch from climbing like a demon to bombing downhill with confidence.
- Imagine riding on the moon. Rolling hills, crushed rock blasted out of craters… craters. There’s no gravity so you wouldn’t even need a chairlift. Unfortunately you can’t ride on the moon. There’s lots of gnarly terrain on earth. But, earth has gravity so you’ll need suspension that climbs as well as it descends. With our Motion Control damper technology you’ll do just that. You can’t ride on the moon, but with Motion Control you can make gravity your bitch.
- Who doesnt want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.
- Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Strong connections make for strong relationships. This is as true for people as it is for bicycle components. We applied this thinking to Torque Caps. They make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
With Rockshox Yari RC 29 Inches 15X100 160mm, it guarantees the best bike equipment. In addition, at bikeinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your bike store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Rockshox. Our team of bike experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Forks - rear shocks deal every time.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU