`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Breathable Natural LeatherA perfect match with GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear
- CROSS ALPS
PROTECT YOUR FOOT IN CHALLENGING TERRAIN:
- Breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex performance Comfort FOOTWEAR liner keeps your feet dry.
- Natural nubuck leather with reinforced rubber toe box for protection and durability
- Strategic ankle padding prevents debris from entering the shoe without interfering with pedaling movement
FOOT STABILITY AND HOLDING:
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip and foot control in all conditions.
- “Mini Power Strap” closure system with TPU heel provides firm 360 heel holding
ENHANCE PEDALING EFFICIENCY AND TRAIL HIKING STABILITY:
- Flexible half length shank plate and shock absorbing EVA delivers trail walkability within a serious cycling shoe
- Mid-top design offers added stability, ankle protection and walking support
- Weight: 1070 g
WALK IN COMFORT:
Shimano invented SPD to meet the needs of a growing frontier lifestyle called MTB. By eliminating toe-clips and integrating the pedal and outsole into a single, unified power-transfer system, Shimano changed the industry - boosting not only power to the pedal, but also the riders control over increasingly adventurous styles of riding. Today theres no single MTB style, and no single SPD pedal to match. Its all over the landscape, ranging from fast-paced XC racing to steep, rocky, wet, and muddy trail riding. Shimano SPD pedals are more than just keeping up - theyre driving you forward. The legacy of in-the-dirt dependability and sheer endurance continues as shoe and pedal designs evolve to meet the needs of your personal riding style. Systems-engineered. Rider-tuned. Find your fit.
CROSS X STRAPS:
Introducing a new strap design for off-road riding. When you kick the ground or push your bike uphill, pressure increases on the tendons and bones on top of your foot. To alleviate this pressure and reduce discomfort when you’re off the bike, we relocated the strap’s fastening section to the side of the shoe.
Do you love bike? Get your Shimano Xm9 and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Shimano gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Men´s shoes for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective bike models possible, most of our Cycling shoes items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE