`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The NEW Wire is 100% pure performance with zero compromise, SIDI’s latest go-to shoe for WorldTour athletes and pros everywhere.
Wire features an ALL NEW Tecno 3 closure system utilizing an exceptionally supple, low-friction line material for unimpeded action without binding.
It provides extremely even pressure distribution across the entire foot, for perfect fit with uncompromising comfort and pedaling efficiency.
Tecno 3 micro-ratcheting buckles allow easy one-click adjustment in either direction, for simple fine-tuning on the fly.
Snug ‘em up, and you’re ready to throw down.
- Overall weight reduction of 60 grams per pair compared to Ergo 3.
- ALL NEW Upper featuring two NEW Tecno 3 buckles to independently adjust fit across the forefoot and toe of the shoe.
- IMPROVED Vent Carbon Sole: Same incredible stiffness with vents that can be opened and closed for 4-season comfort.
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device: SIDI’s revolutionary closure that adjusts the fit around the top of the heel cup to eliminate heel lift during the pedal stroke.
- NEW Comfort Fit insoles feature a thin layer of memory foam for lightweight support and an antibacterial treatment.
- Lighter, more ergonomic Soft Instep Closure System and padded tongue eliminate pressure points.
In 1966 Mr. Dino creates the first ever monofilament line closure system with a rotor buckle for use on the ski boots of the Italian
Olympic Champion Marielle Vautcel.
In 1988, 22 years after inventing the monofilament line closure system with a rotor buckle, Mr. Dino patents it for use in a cycling shoe.
The patent covers a closure placed on the heel as well as on the instep.
Three adjustments are shown: tightening across the instep, across the forefoot, and around the heel.
The latest version of that system, SIDI’s NEW Tecno 3 buckles, adjust fit across the forefoot and the toe of the shoe.
The precision ratchet closure mechanism is easily adjusted using two buttons that can be pressed to incrementally loosen the buckle, one
ratchet tooth at a time.
Lift and turn the center buckle to tighten the shoe. To open completely, push on both buttons while pulling on the soft instep closure system.
SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an ALL NEW proprietary SIDI Wire material, an extremely supple braided synthetic material that’s very low friction, for completely nonbinding action and extremely even pressure distribution across the closure.
Like most SIDI small parts, the Tecno 3 Buckle is serviceable and replaceable.
Would like to buy Sidi Wire Carbon 2016? You are at the right place! In the category of Cycling shoes at the online bike store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best bike products, that adapt to your needs at bikeinn. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Men´s shoes sales.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE