`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
MySpeedy expands the bike computer market to include a diverse range of smart, bright, customizable, and cool speedometers. It marks the end of standardized design in the world of bike computers! The new models have a unique style, brightly colored brackets, and wireless transmission. This makes the MySpeedy the trendiest designed object on any handlebar.
- Speedometer: The speedometer is characterized by large, easy to read digits and a circumferential speed scale. The speed scale is visible at all times and gives you a sense of how fast you are going when in other screens. The scale peaks at 60 km/h (mph). If you are riding faster than this, the MySpeedy displays the skull and crossbones icon to show that your speed is dangerous. The digits in the round display show you your speed up to 99 km/h (mph).
- So versatile, so bright, so you!: Your style is very personal – as is your MySpeedy.Attach one of these trendy speedometers to your bike and show everyone who you really are. Snatch up your favorite design and express your individuality more than ever when out and about on your bike.
- No words: Intuitive icons and carefully designed symbols eliminate the need for text or additional words. Easily navigating through the functions and even setting wheel sizes and more could not be more direct.
- Individuality and diversity: The end of standardized design in the world of bike computers is here. MySpeedy from SIGMA SPORT expands the bike computer market to include a diverse range of smart, bright, customizable, and cool odometers.Nine different model designs, eleven silicon rings for the computer heads, the practical handlebar bracket with twist adjustment, and the wireless transmission make MySpeedy the trendiest style object on any bike handlebars
- Display: The large, round computer display is extremely easy to read. MySpeedy ‘welcomes’ users when waking up from standby mode before a ride by displaying a customized ‘face’, which can be selected from one of ten different motifs. During the ride, one function value is displayed at all times. The display can be changed by pressing the Mode button. A circumferential speed index permanently provides information about the current speed, even if the display changes during a ride and the trip time or distance is displayed.
- Simple use: Simplicity at its best:
With just one single operating button, MySpeedy is extremely easy to use. This is positioned on the edge of the computer and is highly responsive, so it can even be pressed with the thumb. The tacho, clock, and road icons clearly indicate the current display mode. The device settings are configured once using the Set button on the back. The navigation items on the left edge of the Set menu provide guidance and flash to indicate the current setting area.
- ATS, speed, and wireless transmission: MySpeedy records the speed using the analog transmission system (ATS) transmitter, which wirelessly transmits the data to the computer.The analog symbol is transmitted in encrypted format to eliminate cross talk, and has a transmission range of up to 70 centimeters. Attachment via cable ties, an O-ring or a strap is simple. The transmitter itself features a highly flexible rubber base, which fits on any fork. MySpeedy is a bike computer with four functions. It measures the current speed and shows the ride time, trip distance, and, once still, total distance travelled. Speeds of up to 99 km/h are displayed. The circumferential speed index around the edge of the display permanently indicates the current speed up to 60 km/h.
- Shipping Mode: To conserve the battery, the MySpeedy comes in shipping mode. The display is off and does not respond to movement or the button being pressed. The device must be woken from shipping mode before its initial use. To do this, press and hold the Set button on the back for about five seconds. The settings menu will then appear.
- Transport Mode: If the sensor has detected motion five times but not recorded a wheel rotation, the computer switches into transport mode. This status is easily identifiable by the animated car that appears on the display. Once in transport mode, the MySpeedy must be switched back to active mode by pressing the Mode button.
- Long battery life: The MySpeedy’s battery life is over four years with average usage of one hour a day. The head and transmitter come with a conventional standard CR2032 battery
- Watertight: After all, it goes without saying that, like all other SIGMA bike computers, the MySpeedy is waterproof.
Are you going to buy Sigma MySpeedy? All the products from Sigma have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Sigma MySpeedy and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of bike equipment and life style items that is unique.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE