`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Dynamic, ergonomic design.
- Extremely lightweight upper, strong and easy to keep clean.
- Vents to allow moisture to drain out (Drilling Shell System).
- Precise closure system consisting of Kevlar cables and two wheels.
- Reinforced heelpiece and toe cap.
- Super stiff, ultralight SLX2 carbon fibre sole. Venting system takes up air.
- Replaceable heel pads adding durability to the shoes.
- Two pairs of insoles. One of them, perforated.
- WEIGHT: 470 g.
State-of-the-art carbon sole offering weight saving and rigidity for efficient pedal strokes
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
A wheel and cable closure system for shoes that is fast, simple, safe, precise and very light. Pressure is evenly distributed
Inner layer made with heat-moldable material that adapts perfectly to the rider’s foot.
The shell has strategically located vents ensuring great breathability.
Find out the Spiuk 16 Road Carbon Unisex in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Men´s shoes sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Cycling shoes products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at bikeinn.
Ronald - 11/02/2017
Fine shoes, but buy two sizes larger than your normal shoe size
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU