`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The TEAM line includes solutions for active and technical cyclists, wanting to express dynamism through their garments without renouncing functionality or the best performance.
The ideal solution for MTB excursions during the months of low or moderate temperatures. The MTB TEAM pirate incorporates anti-abrasive and bi-elastic fabrics in knees and laterals, preventing breakages and protecting the cyclist against falls. In addition, its pattern and Elastic Interface® pad are optimised for an upright posture.
- Made from bi-elastic ErgodryWarm® fabrics and flatlock seams.
- Bi-elastic fabric inserts in knees and laterals with anti-abrasive ceramic micro-crystals (80,000 Martindale cycles).
- Pirate anatomic pants pattern. Specially designed for MTB, allow to adopt an upright posture.
- Integrated and reinforced braces. Mesh inserts for better breathability.
- Badana Elastic Interface® Sport MTB Men optimized for a more rear and upright posture. Optimised for excursions of up to 6 hours.
- Reflective elements 360º.
Ergo dry warm:
- Fabric comprised of Polyamide and Lycra, created and optimised for sports activities in cold climates. Its bi-elastic composition possesses an extraordinary recovery ability and it does not deform with intensive use. Provides optimum compression for different muscle groups, whilst enabling correct blood circulation. Its internal brushed finish ensures unbeatable thermal stability and insulation.
- The internal fabric with hydrophilic features absorbs body sweat and humidity guaranteeing M2V membrane fabric to expel more humidity. In this way the skin will remain dry improving the confort during physical activities.
- Bi-elastic fabric stretching in both directions for great fit and comfort
- BREATHABLE: Breathable fabrics ensure proper circulation of air, optimising ventilation and, consequently, the rapid wicking away of humidity, thus ensuring greater comfort of use.
- Material reflecting light in the dark
- Fabric binding with multi-thread stretch seams resulting in flat seams retaining elasticity in both directions.
- An innovative interlock fabric brushed on the inner surface, with very low air permeability. A single-layer fabric that blocks nearly 80% of the air that would normally get through a similar fabric manufactured using traditional processes. This adds to other the features that characterise our ErgodryWarm fabric made in Italy: excellent breathability, two-way stretching, softness and comfort.
Endurance 2 Super Air Men:
- Optimum usage time: Up to 5 hours
- Made with double density foam.
- Bi-elastic and seamless.
- E.I.T® X-Track Microfibre low friction fabric.
- Perforations for improved ventilation and quicker drying.
- ELASTIC INTERFACE® is a brand that CyTech, a young company founded in 2000, has rapidly been able to establish as the maximum and most certified reference in the sector for short cycling trouser protectors. EIT products employ an exclusive CyTech patent, which is currently the global standard, providing 360º elasticity.
If you are looking for an online store specialized in bike equipment, discover bikeinn. As Spiuk authorized dealer, all of our bike products have the full manufacturer warranty of Spiuk. Select one of our Women´s clothing categories and discover the range of Women´s clothing products that we have for your favorite activity like Spiuk 3/4 CT Team. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
ana herrero - 19/02/2017
perfect as web shopping, but until you try the 'pants, I have doubt of foam thickness is very thin, but the same technology is very good
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE