`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Multi-shell, in-mould helmet
- SUPERCAGE for extra front strength in polypropylene and ABS
- Polyamide inner layer
- CONE-HEAD technology. Dual-density EPS liner
- Excellent ventilation system. 20 large vents
- Curvature of the inside surface especially modelled by SPIUK
- W-PRECISION X1 rear fitting system with three-position tilt angle adjustment at the back
- Highly safe ultralight straps
- Anti-insect mesh and pads that can be easily removed and replaced
- Removable visor
- Aerodynamic closed shell
- Protective microfibre bag
- Recommended for high/very high intensity activities
- Weight: S-M: 235 g M-L: 250 g
- In-mould technology construction which fuses the exterior shell to the interior expanded polystyrene (EPS) to create a single protective whole that diffuses energy on impact.
- Reinforced polyamide and ABS shellfor extra head protection and large vents.
- Multi-piece shell which ensures greater safety on impact and pro-tects the interior EPS from minor everyday impacts, resulting in lon- ger lifespan
- High-precision rear fitting wheel mechanism that is extremely safe,comfortable and light. It offers the chance to adjust the tilt angle at
the back and has three fixed rear 1positions.
- Side strap divider for quick strap management.
- Helmet including a double inner pad kit that gives light weight and venti- lation plus a net to ward off insects for greater safety and comfort.
- Stiff, removable closed shell for en-hanced aerodynamics. It provideseffective protection on cold, rainy days.
- It allows the injection of dual-den-sity foam so that the high-density zone is in the outer part to absorb impact, and the low-density zone
is softer for low impact areas closer to the head to reduce the effect of peak deceleration caused by im- pacts.
If you are interested in Spiuk Dharma, discover also other bike products related to Spiuk in the Protections department and Helmets catalogue. In addition, when buying at bikeinn, your online bike store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE