`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The ELITE PLUS range offers solutions for the most demanding cyclists, for maximum comfort in the most intense cold and windy conditions.
Elite Plus pants are designed to provide extra insulation for the hardest periods of the year. Thanks to their panels with M2V® membrane in the front and lumbar areas providing efficient blockage against wind and water. Their abdominal panel and stirrups increase the protection surface improving thermal regulation and thermal insulation.
- Made from Ergodry-Warm® bi-elastic fabrics with internal lining and flat seams.
- 10-piece tight fit anatomic pattern it incorporates an abdominal panel (with zip) and stirrups to improve protection against cold.
- Panels with M2V® waterproof and windproof bi-elastic membrane and water resistant treatment on front and lumbar area
- Integrated and reinforced braces. Mesh inserts for better breathability.
- Elastic Interface® Vuelta pad optimised for excursions of up to 6 hours.
- Reflective elements.
- Fabric comprised of Polyamide and Lycra, created and optimised for sports activities in cold climates. Its bi-elastic composition possesses an extraordinary recovery ability and it does not deform with intensive use. Provides optimum compression for different muscle groups, whilst enabling correct blood circulation. Its internal brushed finish ensures unbeatable thermal stability and insulation.
- The external fabric with hydro oil repellent features, rejects water with a perlant effect leaving the fabric as dry as possible. This feature avoids these elementes to penetrate in the fibers therefore it facilitates the cleanliness of the garment.
- The internal fabric with hydrophilic features absorbs body sweat and humidity guaranteeing M2V membrane fabric to expel more humidity. In this way the skin will remain dry improving the confort during physical activities.
- Bielastic: Bi-elastic fabric stretching in both directions for great fit and comfort
- BREATHABLE: Breathable fabrics ensure proper circulation of air, optimising ventilation and, consequently, the rapid wicking away of humidity, thus ensuring greater comfort of use.
- M2W: Thetwe-M2W is a microporous membrane which is waterproof and acts as a windbreaker, developed to resist the most adverse weather conditions. It is ultralight and elastic and provides optimum breathability and thermal stability, and is therefore extremely comfortable for a multitude of sporting activities.
- Reflex: Material reflecting light in the dark
- FLATLOCK SEAMS: Fabric binding with multi-thread stretch seams resulting in flat seams retaining elasticity in both directions.
Tour HP Carbonium Men:
- Optimum usage time: Up to 6 hours
- Made with tripe density foam.
- Bi-elastic and seamless.
- E.I.T® Microfibre fabric with Carbonium inserts.
- Superior heat dispersion, breatheability, oxygenation and bacteriostatic capability.
- ELASTIC INTERFACE®: is a brand that CyTech, a young company founded in 2000, has rapidly been able to establish as the maximum and most certified reference in the sector for short cycling trouser protectors. EIT products employ an exclusive CyTech patent, which is currently the global standard, providing 360º elasticity.
Are you looking for Spiuk Elite Plus Bibtights? At bikeinn you will find all types of Bib tights products from the best brands. For example from Spiuk, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our store.
xema - 04/12/2016
Culot very happy with this without being a great brand brings together all good of a culotte and above all warm and hot it is in cold temperatures.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU