`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The PROFIT line is the result of a thorough joint development process between our researchers and professional sports persons. The high performance Spiuk PROFIT-COLD&RAIN range is perfect for cold and unstable weather periods, achieving a perfect balance between breathability and protection against cold and rain.
The PROFIT culotte is the solution for the days when cold weather is a fact. It is made from Thermoroubaix® fabric that guarantees effective thermal maintenance. Rain proof thanks to its Water Resistant treatment and Elastic Interface band especially designed for rain.
- Made with Thermoroubaix® 2-layer fabric with flatlock seams. Internal layer from polyester to facilitate sweat evacuation.
- Tight-fit pattern with short legs. High profile for extra protection against splashes.
- Water Resistant treatment integrated in the fabric manufacturing process for greater efficiency and durability.
- Integrated and reinforced braces. Mesh inserts for better breathability.
- Elastic Interface® band optimized for excursions of up to five hours and especially designed for rain.
- Reflective elements.
- Warp-knit bielastic fabric from well-known italian manufacturer M.I.T.I. Thanks to its polyester and polyamide composited construction, it has superior breathability and sweat expelling properties, and a extraordinary thermoregulation capacity. Its DWR coating -Durable Water Repellency- becomes an effective first protection against ocassional rain.
- Fabric comprised of Polyamide and Lycra, created and optimised for sports activities in cold climates. Its bi-elastic composition possesses an extraordinary recovery ability and it does not deform with intensive use. Provides optimum compression for different muscle groups, whilst enabling correct blood circulation. Its internal brushed finish ensures unbeatable thermal stability and insulation.
- The external fabric with hydro oil repellent features, rejects water with a perlant effect leaving the fabric as dry as possible. This feature avoids these elementes to penetrate in the fibers therefore it facilitates the cleanliness of the garment.
- The internal fabric with hydrophilic features absorbs body sweat and humidity guaranteeing M2V membrane fabric to expel more humidity. In this way the skin will remain dry improving the confort during physical activities.
- BREATHABLE: Breathable fabrics ensure proper circulation of air, optimising ventilation and, consequently, the rapid wicking away of humidity, thus ensuring greater comfort of use.
Material reflecting light in the dark
Fabric binding with multi-thread stretch seams resulting in flat seams retaining elasticity in both directions.
- ELASTIC INTERFACE® is a brand that CyTech, a young company founded in 2000, has rapidly been able to establish as the maximum and most certified reference in the sector for short cycling trouser protectors. EIT products employ an exclusive CyTech patent, which is currently the global standard, providing 360º elasticity.
- Bastogne HP Men by Elastic Interface®
- Optimum usage time: Up to 5 hours
- Made with double density foam with ultra-high density inserts.
- Bi-elastic and seamless.
- Flat surface with no areas of transition.
- X-Fifty microfiber fabric and perforated foams for ultra-fast drying.
Are you looking for materials from Spiuk and specially Spiuk Profit Cold And Raind Bib Short? At bikeinn, you can find a complete list of Men´s clothing products and bike accessories. Place all your orders through our online store bikeinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special bike promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE