`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
SRAM Force® 1 ErgoDynamic? brake levers are bred from the DNA of our the best-in-class SRAM RED®, representing our most advanced thinking on perfecting the interface between cyclocross rider and bike.
- Bred from the DNA of our best-in-class SRAM RED® levers with the added feature of 1x11
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar
- Reach Adjust allows you to perfectly set lever reach to your personal specifications
- Left-hand lever has no shift paddle and weigh just 119 grams. Shifter/brake lever set weights 277 grams
- Weight: 119g (Left)
- Compatibility: Force 1 Groupset / Avid Shorty & Shorty Ultimate cantilever/ Avid BB7 road SL & BB7 road S disc brakes
- Recommended Group: SRAM Force® 1
- Technology Highlight(s): ErgoDynamics? Fit/ Brake lever Reach Adjust
- Finish: Carb
It consists of three separate elements to significantly improve your riding experience on SRAM DoubleTap controls. The brake lever is slightly longer than previous DoubleTap road controls to enhance the reach from the drops. The independent reach adjust features on the brake and shift levers are easier to access to quickly adjust for every hand size. Finally, the shape of the hoods has been completely redesigned with a smaller diameter and higher top shape to increase the rider?s control and improve finger wrap.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
At the bike store, bikeinn, you can find different sizes of Sram Force Cx1 Left and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Sram Force Cx1 Left or the category Components from our online bike store. Read our expert advice guides about bike equipment and also the Sram Force Cx1 Left reviews.
Mitras - 11/12/2017
This thing is light and I love that there is even an option to buy this without a shifter mechanism!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE