Sometimes all you need is a fresh coat of paint. With revised graphics to match SRAM RED eTap components, the PowerdomeX™ is still the most advanced cassette ever made. Its super light, deadly silent and delivers an undeniable performance advantage. The nine cogs in the cog cluster are machined from a single block of high grade tool steel, increasing stiffness while weighing even less than a titanium cassette. Between each cog is a StealthRing™ elastomer to reduce vibration and noise. Cutouts on the rear cog further reduce weight and add stiffness. Its the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, and paired with the new SRAM Red rear derailleur, it delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear.
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap, RED, Force, Apex
- 11-30t and 11-32t ratios are NOT compatible with SRAM RED eTap
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provides superlative durability and a beautiful finish.
- StealthRing™ elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride.
- Aluminum cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the design, material and production process.
- Technology Highlight(s): PowerdomeX™/ X-Glide™ Cogs/ StealthRings™
- Weight: 151g (11-25T), 185g (11-30T), 196g (11-32T)
- Material: High grade tool steel cog cluster, Heat treatment process, Heat treated aluminum lowest range cog, Elastomer rings
- Speeds: 11
- Recommended Chain: SRAM RED® 22 chain, SRAM PC-1170 chain
- Recommended Group: SRAM RED® 22
Inspired from the combination of OG1090 (SRAM RED) and the XG 1099 (SRAM XX) cassettes, the heat-treated high-grade tool steel features hollow construction with CNC-machined cogs and rear cut-outs for reduced weight and added stiffness. The result is the stiffest and lightest cassette we’ve ever built.
Specially designed and incredibly durable elastomers placed in between the cassette’s cogs to eliminate vibrations and noise.
Imagine being able to shift smoothly at any time, no matter what. We’re talking full-power shifts. Up, down, whatever the trail demands. The benefit of the X-Glide drivetrain is simple, yet, when you think about it, incredibly impactful to the way you ride. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain.
Here’s how we did it: TRUVATIV’s crank engineers threw away the old standards and developed a new chainring geometry from the ground up. They precisely paired the different-sized chainrings and redesigned where and how the chain engages with the rings. By aligning the chainring pick-up rivets to the chain pivot pin—rather than the middle of the chain link—you get double the shift opportunities.
If you are interested in Sram Cassette XG-1190 11-25 11s E-TAP, discover also other bike products related to Sram in the Drivetrains department and Mtb cassettes catalogue. In addition, when buying at bikeinn, your online bike store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.