`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Sleek, easy to use, yet immensely powerful. Code R packs a winning punch with a reliable DirectLink™ lever mated to Code’s new oversized four-piston caliper. SRAM’s signature ergonomics are supplemented by the tool-free reach adjust for a fit to each riders’ needs, to unleash Code’s superior braking power, consistency and modulation.
- Weight: 443g
- Lever Material: Forged Aluminum
- Caliper Design: 4-Piston, Dual Diameter Caliper
- Finish: Diffusion Black
- Rotor: Centerline
- Pad: Steel-Backed Metal Sintered
- Fluid: Dot 5.1
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Special Features: Reach Adjust, Bleeding Edge™, Matchmaker™ X
- Technology Highlight(S): Directlink™, Expandable Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Bleeding Edge™, Heat Shield
- Pad / Holder: Top-Loading
- Rotor Sizes: 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- Other: All-New Code Design Based On Guide Architecture, Designed Specifically To Handle Heavy-Duty Demands
- Bleeding Edge™ technology makes bleeding brakes quick and simple. An updated fluid path and bleed porting make it easier to push fluid through the caliper. A dedicated bleed adapter plugs into the bleed port and seals the system to minimize air contamination and fluid loss.
- SRAM’s new brake lever design includes a reshaped bladder that helps regulate and reduce air bubbles. The bladder is specifically shaped to evacuate air from the lever and push the fluid exactly where it’s needed. The result is improved back-pressure relief, which produces dependable braking power and consistency.
- The stainless steel heat shields breaks the thermal connection between the pad and caliper body, reducing caliper fluid temperature by about 20C even in the most extreme testing conditions.
MatchMaker and MMX Compatible:
- Save weight and clutter on the bar with Matchmaker. It holds Avid levers, SRAM® triggers, and various RockShox® controls, all with one tidy, light, clamp--a dream come true for handlebar component footprint conservationists the world over. Available in two versions: Matchmaker™ X integrates the RockShox®XLoc and is compatible with XX and X0 brakes. Standard Matchmaker™is also available and works with any split-clamp design and RockShox® PushLoc.
- The brake fluid reservoir on SRAM’s latest lever design is optimized for both performance and ease of use. The PiggyBack Reservoir offers a simple, failsafe way to manage brake fluid, and also allows for ambidextrous lever placement—so you can switch your levers on the handlebar and run them moto without hassle.
- Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
If you want to purchase the best Components products of Sram, you have found the best place at bikeinn. At bikeinn we always work with the best brands like Sram to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our bike products like Sram Code. Place your order now and receive Sram Code as fast as possible.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE