The SRAM Rival® 1 crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC™ tooth profile, the Rival 1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. And with seven available chain rings, you can personalize your gear range to match the way you ride.
- Forged aluminum with detachable spider 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50T X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control.
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain.
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers 24 and 30mm options.
- Compatible with 130mm & 135mm rear frame spacing.
- Arm Material: Forged aluminum with detachable spider
- Chainring Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 799g – 24mm, 172.5mm, 42T, no BB
- Guard: No guard
- Bottom Bracket: 24mm and 30mm options
- Chainrings: X-SYNC™ 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48 & 50
- Recommended Chain: PC 1130
- Technology Highlight(s): X-SYNC™, GXP, BB30, Pressfit, PressFit30
- Other: 130mm and 135mm compatible
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
A variant of the external GXP bottom bracket, PressFit cuts weight by up to 40 grams and eases installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame instead of threading them. It requires no change to the crank spindle length and diameter.
This is a new design led by SRAM. It’s all the best from BB30 and Press-Fit bottom brackets in one captivating package. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. The key difference with PressFit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. PressFit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. PressFit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while PressFit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. Advantages: Huge weight savings, narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability, stiffer/stronger crank construction, simple installation. Allows for larger diameter frame tubes increasing frame stiffness. Drawbacks: Still searching.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.
Sram Rival1 Bb30 172.5 42D is available with different characteristics. Buy it at bikeinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Sram Rival1 Bb30 172.5 42D has the official guarantee of the brand Sram. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Drivetrains catalogue and Road cranksets category.