`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Adopting all the technologies that provide the fastest, quietest shifting available, the new SRAM Force® 22 Rear Derailleur has been designed with our Exact Actuation™ technology for precise, efficient shifting throughout the extended gear range. We have given and even refining tooth geometry of the jockey wheel. The result is that the chain that runs smoother and quieter than ever before. With all the additional technologies we’ve managed to keep the weight the same, at well under 200 grams.
- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast, accurate shifts.
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle.
- New silent shifting with optimized Aeroglide Pulleys™.
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster.
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management.
- WiFLi™ option
- Speeds: 11
- Material: Carbon outer cage, Aluminum inner cage, Magnesium inner link (aluminum mid-cage)
- Weight: 178g (short cage)
- Compatibility: SRAM RED® 22 & Force 22 Rear Shift/Brake levers, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers
- Finish: Ice grey & black anodized
- Technology Highlight(s): Exact Actuation™/ AeroGlide Pulleys™/ WiFLi™
- Hardware: Aero designed stainless steel hardware
New tooth pulley design with a sound damping effect for a super efficient and silent ride experience. Bottom and top pulleys benefit from this feature.
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
WiFLi™ = Wider - Faster - Lighter:
SRAMs WiFLi™ Technology is based on the compact 2 x 10 - two front chainrings and 10 gears in the rear - design inherent in SRAM Apex and Rival, which delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and 10 gears, and with significant weight savings. Its the newest technology from the company that continues to innovate the cycling experience.
Are you going to buy Sram Force22 11V? All the products from Sram have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Sram Force22 11V and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of bike equipment and life style items that is unique.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE