`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Guide RE is SRAM's optimized braking solution for today's exciting category of E-MTBs, capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery. It combines SRAM's proven Guide R lever assembly with a powerful 4-piston caliper derived from the gravity-focused Code brakes. Guide RE provides real, usable on-trail control—optimal power and modulation mean speed can be controlled in all terrain and in all situations, both uphill and downhill.
- Guide R lever assembly with proven Guide technologies
- Powerful 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes
- Sintered pads for better pad life in intensive use
- MatchMaker™ X compatible
- Ambidextrous lever mount
- Tool-free reach adjust
- Weight 415g (based on direct mount, 800 hose, 160mm CL Rotor)
- Lever Material Aluminum
- Caliper Design 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes
- Finish Gloss black
- Rotor Centerline
- Pad Steel-backed metal sintered
- Fluid DOT 5.1
- Mount Ambidextrous
- AdjustmentTool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust
- Pivot Bushing
If you are looking for an online store specialized in bike equipment, discover bikeinn. As Sram authorized dealer, all of our bike products have the full manufacturer warranty of Sram. Select one of our Components categories and discover the range of Components products that we have for your favorite activity like Sram Guide RE. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE