`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but Don´t let its understated disposition fool you Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
- Weight: 430g (direct mount, 800mm hose, 160mm G2 rotor)
- Lever Material: Stamped aluminum
- Caliper Design: 2-piston caliper
- Rotor: G2
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Material: Aluminum
- Pad / Holder: Top loading
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- System: Open system
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System: No
- Speed Dial: No
- Bend Zone?: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Steel
- SRAM?s DirectLink lever design produces a solid, positive feel the second you squeeze the lever to engage the brake It offers a no-nonsense solution to give you precise control.
- Heat is an enemy of any brake system, so advancements in heat management mean advancements in your ride. We found that in our systems DOT 5.1 takes almost three times longer to boil than DOT 4, thus allowing flawless, fade-free performance in even more extreme conditions.
- SRAM?s new brake lever design includes a reshaped bladder that helps regulate and reduce air bubbles. The bladder is specifically shaped to evacuate air from the lever and push the fluid exactly where it´s needed. The result is improved back-pressure relief, which produces dependable braking power and consistency.
- The brake fluid reservoir on SRAM?s latest lever design is optimized for both performance and ease of use. The PiggyBack Reservoir offers a simple, failsafe way to manage brake fluid, and also allows for ambidextrous lever placement?so you can switch your levers on the handlebar and run them moto without hassle.
Timing Port Closure:
- A hydraulic brake?s timing port is the connection between the reservoir and the master cylinder bore. When the lever is squeezed, a cup seal passes this area and closes the port, which pressurizes the system. SRAM?s new timing port closure system features durable seals and an ultra-smooth cylinder bore finish, producing dependable braking power and consistency.
Are you going to buy Sram Level Rear? All the products from Sram have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Sram Level Rear and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of bike equipment and life style items that is unique.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE