`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Level TL packs the same XC and trail-optimized power delivery into a brake set that won’t break the bank. This brake matches an alloy DirectLink™ lever to a lever body that contains the same technology found in the Level TLM, Level Ultimate and Guide series of brakes, for reliability and consistency you can count on.
- WEIGHT: 370g (direct mount, 800mm hose, 160mm CL rotor)
- LEVER MATERIAL: Forged aluminum
- CALIPER DESIGN: 2-piston caliper
- FINISH: Gloss Black
- ROTOR: CenterLine
- PAD: Steel-backed organic
- FLUID: DOT 5.1
- ADJUSTMENT: Tooled reach adjust
- TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S): DirectLink™, Expandable Bladder, Timing Port Closure
- MATERIAL: Aluminum
- PAD / HOLDER: Top loading
- INTENDED USE: XC, Trail
- SYSTEM: Open system
- ROTOR SIZES: 140 (rear), 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- TRI-ALIGN CALIPER POSITIONING SYSTEM: No
- SPEED DIAL: No
- BEND ZONE™: Yes
- AMBIDEXTROUS: Yes
- STAINLESS HARDWARE: Steel
- SRAM’s DirectLink lever design produces a solid, positive feel the second you squeeze the lever to engage the brake It offers a no-nonsense solution to give you precise control.
- Heat is an enemy of any brake system, so advancements in heat management mean advancements in your ride. We found that in our systems DOT 5.1 takes almost three times longer to boil than DOT 4, thus allowing flawless, fade-free performance in even more extreme conditions.
- SRAM’s new brake lever design includes a reshaped bladder that helps regulate and reduce air bubbles. The bladder is specifically shaped to evacuate air from the lever and push the fluid exactly where it’s needed. The result is improved back-pressure relief, which produces dependable braking power and consistency.
MatchMaker and MMX Compatible:
- Save weight and clutter on the bar with Matchmaker. It holds Avid levers, SRAM® triggers, and various RockShox® controls, all with one tidy, light, clamp--a dream come true for handlebar component footprint conservationists the world over. Available in two versions: Matchmaker™ X integrates the RockShox®XLoc and is compatible with XX and X0 brakes. Standard Matchmaker™is also available and works with any split-clamp design and RockShox® PushLoc.
- The brake fluid reservoir on SRAM’s latest lever design is optimized for both performance and ease of use. The PiggyBack Reservoir offers a simple, failsafe way to manage brake fluid, and also allows for ambidextrous lever placement—so you can switch your levers on the handlebar and run them moto without hassle.
Timing Port Closure:
- A hydraulic brake’s timing port is the connection between the reservoir and the master cylinder bore. When the lever is squeezed, a cup seal passes this area and closes the port, which pressurizes the system. SRAM’s new timing port closure system features durable seals and an ultra-smooth cylinder bore finish, producing dependable braking power and consistency.
Discover the full range of bike products from Sram that we have in stock and at the best price. At bikeinn, your online bike store allows you to buy online our top product Sram Level TL from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE