`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Super smooth, high-precision cartridge bearings in a lighter upgraded hub. Extra machining sheds weight while preserving proven SRAM reliability, design quality, and performance. Consistent specs and artwork make it a seamless addition to any X9 drivetrain.
- Lightweight-machined to remove excess grams
- Precision Cartridge Bearings mean low friction and long life in MTB conditions
- Weight: Rear: 385g (hub weights in lightest configuration)
- Material: Alloy
- Options: Front hub: QR, 15x100, 20x110, Rear hub: QR, 12x135, 12x142
- Spoke Holes: 32
- - Rotor Compatibility: International Standard - 6 bolts
- Driver Mechanism: External mechanism - 3 pawls
- Freehub Body Material: Steel
- Axle Type: Quick Release, Thru-axle
- Axle Material: Steel (QR), Alloy (Thru-axle)
- Over Locknut: Alloy side caps with chrome plated steel frame rests
- Bearings: High precision cartridge bearings
- Upgrade: Over X7: Lighter - higher grade bearings - Turbine machining
Do you love bike? Get your Sram MTB Hub X9 V2 6-Bolt Disc Rear 32H 135 OLD 9mm QR included and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Sram gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Wheels and tyres for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective bike models possible, most of our Mtb hubs items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Ed - 13/10/2016
At first i was quite worried about when my parcel would arrive after reading some bad reviews and that my parcel was in Spain and then it went to Belgium, but my parcel arrived on time and the price was a bargain compared the other places, i was expecting the product to be quite low quality but i was really happy with it, it also makes a really nice ticking noise from the freehub which i like. the hub runs really smooth although it is quite on the heavy side, i dont really mind. The quick release that was included was also very good quality and seems very strong. If your looking for a cheap Sram hub then i recommend that you buy it from here.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 126.81 $96.45