`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The SRAM X0 cranset features X-GLIDE? 2x10 and 3x10 shifting technology. The X0 crankset is a lightweight carbon crank that is strong enough to handle epic all-mountain adventure.
- X-Glide 2x10 and 3x10 shifting technology
- CNC machined 7mm aluminum chainrings
- Bottom bracket configurations: PressFit 30, BB30, GXP®, and PressFit GXP®
- Arm Material: Carbon fiber with forged alloy spine
- Weight: 774g (24mm spindle, 175mm, 38-24t, with GXP® bottom bracket)
- Available Arm Lengths: 170mm, 175mm
- Available Ratios: 42-28t, 39-26t, 38-24t, 36-22t, 44-33-22t
- Bolts: Alloy Double Hex Type/Stainless Steel
- Guard: Carbon guard available
- Bottom Bracket: BB30, PressFit 30, GXP®, PressFit GXP®
- Recommended Chain: 10-speed
- Interface: 24mm, 30mm
- Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
- GXP?s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight?improving both feel and performance.
- A variant of the external GXP bottom bracket, PressFit cuts weight by up to 40 grams and eases installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame instead of threading them. It requires no change to the crank spindle length and diameter.
- This is a new design led by SRAM. It?s all the best from BB30 and Press-Fit bottom brackets in one captivating package. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. The key difference with PressFit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. PressFit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. PressFit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while PressFit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. Advantages: Huge weight savings, narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability, stiffer/stronger crank construction, simple installation. Allows for larger diameter frame tubes increasing frame stiffness. Drawbacks: Still searching.
- Imagine being able to shift smoothly at any time, no matter what. We?re talking full-power shifts. Up, down, whatever the trail demands. The benefit of the X-Glide drivetrain is simple, yet, when you think about it, incredibly impactful to the way you ride. Flawless shifting means you?ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain.
- Here?s how we did it: TRUVATIV?s crank engineers threw away the old standards and developed a new chainring geometry from the ground up. They precisely paired the different-sized chainrings and redesigned where and how the chain engages with the rings. By aligning the chainring pick-up rivets to the chain pivot pin?rather than the middle of the chain link?you get double the shift opportunities.
- No more missed shifts, ever. X-Glide puts you in THE RIGHT GEAR, right now.
Buy your favorite Drivetrains models and enjoy . You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Sram X0 Bb30 10V 175 Silver 44-33-22. If you have any doubt in buying Sram X0 Bb30 10V 175 Silver 44-33-22, get in contact with our team of professionals in via telephone or email.
Devon - 02/03/2017
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 574.97 $455.95