`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
We know you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and your choice says a lot about your personal style. We designed the new X01 Eagle™ crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing our proprietary CARBON TUNED™ lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them. The new X01 Eagle is our best, toughest and most aggressive Trail and Enduro crankset thanks to DUB™ technology, which features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination—and define a new measure of durability. If you’re into that kind of thing.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Eagle™ represents our newest 1x drivetrain technologies
- Eagle™ is a lighter, tougher, quieter, more durable and more precise
- Eagle™ features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance
- Eagle™ has a significant weight advantage over other drivetrains — X01 Eagle™ weighs up to 250 grams less than 2x drivetrains with similar gear range
- Eagle™ technology allows an expanded, optimum, 500-percent gear range — a 20-percent increase over our other 1x drivetrains
- Eagle™ is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle™ drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- DUB™ technology delivers the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available
- All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC 2™ chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- PTA_Speeds 11/12
- PTA_BB Compatibility DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73 SB+, DUB PF92 SB+, DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73
- PTA_Chainring Size 30, 32
- PTA_Crank arm length 170mm, 175mm
- PTA_Chainline 49.0mm, 52.0mm, 56.5mm, 66.5mm, 76.5mm
- PTA_BB Spindle Interface DUB
- PTA_Chainring material Aluminum
- PTA_Guard No Guard
- PTA_Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) Direct Mount (DM)
- PTA_Crank arm material Carbon
If you are interested in Sram X01 Eagle Dub Fat4, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Components products from the brand Sram have the highest manufacturing quality. Sram is designing exclusive bike products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Sram X01 Eagle Dub Fat4 today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE