`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Leveraging the legendary history of SRAM shifting, the XX Rear Derailleur delivers incredible speed and precision. Sealed ceramic pulleys give you the highest levels of durability. The carbon fiber cage has a dedicated length specific to 2x10. EXACT ACTUATION? technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. It?s a rear derailleur perfected for ultimate off-road performance.
- EXACT ACTUATION? for precise and dependable 10-speed performance
- Sealed ceramic pulleys give you the highest levels of durability
- The carbon fiber cage has a dedicated length specific to 2x10
- 36-tooth cassette capable
- Speeds: 10-speed
- Material: Carbon Fiber Composite cage
- Weight: 181g
- Bearings: BLACKBOX? ceramic bearing pulleys
- Cage Sizes: Long (93mm) , Medium (80mm)
- Max Tooth: 36t
- Technology Highlight(s): EXACT ACTUATION?
- P Knuckle: Grilon® composite
- B Knuckle: Forged AL-7075-T6
- Hardware: Titanium and AL-7075-T6; TORX® T25 bolts
- Bolts: AL-7075-T6
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
Heres the dirt on middlemen: they suck. Thats why Direct Route Technology doesnt have one. Instead, the cable routes directly to the actuation mechanism. Result? Less friction. Less effort. More oomph. Plus its impervious to cable housing damage. Nice.
At this moment, Sram Xx Box Large is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At bikeinn, you can find other products that complement into our Drivetrains catalogue and particularly into our Mtb rear derailleurs category. We have a variety of Mtb rear derailleurs to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Devon - 03/03/2017
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE