`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
This new derailleur not only answers the Eagle? drivetrain?s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of our proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON? design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC? lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle?s overall smooth-pedaling feel. Our new, Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH? features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK? has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle? derailleur?s performance and overall durability.
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON? design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH? technology
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned CAGE LOCK? add robustness
- Eagle? pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
- Speeds: 12
- Material: Forged aluminum and carbon fiber
- Outer Cage: Carbon fiber
- Compatibility: Eagle? 10-50t only
- Inner Cage: Forged aluminum
- Spring: Titanium
- Bearings: Stainless
- Cage Sizes: Eagle?
- Mount Options: New improved B-Bolt attachment improves RD durability and consistency.
- Max Tooth: 50
- Pulleys: Eagle? chain compatible
- Pull: X-ACTUATION?
- B Knuckle: All new B-Bolt attachment method reduces noise and improves durability
- Other Type: 3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH?
- With CAGE LOCK? technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation?as well as chain installation?becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH?:
- ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH? rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability?even through the most punishing terrain. With ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH? technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
- Developed specifically for SRAM 1x?, X-ACTUATION? keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
- The X-HORIZON? rear derailleur?s ?straight parallelogram? design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
- SRAM X-SYNC? 1x chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC? tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC? chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC? rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x? drivetrain.
At this moment, Sram Xx1 Eagle Type 2.1 12V is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At bikeinn, you can find other products that complement into our Components catalogue and particularly into our Derailleurs category. We have a variety of Derailleurs to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Baker - 13/03/2017
Srams new XX1 Eagle is the top of the food chain. This derailleur looks great and shifts crisply. Put this on my new XC Racing rig - was a little hesitant due to the price, but once I was rolling I knew it was the right choice. Light weight, durable, and this one goes to.....12!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE