`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Its not your average duffel bag. Made from a durable laminate material, the Base Camp Duffel is a bomber of a bag. Amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak, this is one burly duffel bag. 71-liter volume provides ideal storage for weekend, or extended weekend trips lasting three to four days. New design includes redesigned straps and a separate compartment to stash your shoes or dirty laundry.
- The legendary expedition duffel is new and improved
- 71-liter volume provides ideal storage for weekend, or extended weekend trips lasting three to four days
- New, exterior end-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
- Mesh sleeve pocket in end-cap compartment for additional organization
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps with ergonomic fit
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket
- Rugged construction with water-resistant Base Camp material and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- WATER RESISTANT: Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
- AVG WEIGHT: 3 lbs 8.09 oz (1590 g)
- VOLUME: 4211 in³ (71 liters)
- DIMENSIONS: 13.98” x 25.4” x 13.98” (35.5 cm x 64.5 cm x 35.5 cm)
- FABRIC: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistic s nylon
If you are interested in The north face Base Camp Duffel S 50L, discover also other bike products related to The north face in the Bags department and Travel bags catalogue. In addition, when buying at bikeinn, your online bike store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Fabrice - 21/10/2016
Le sac de voyage par excellente en bâche ... J'en ai deja 3, que j'utilise depuis 4 ans. Ils sont partis aux 4 coins du monde: Australie, Japon, Cambodge, Thaïlande, Afrique du Sud, Namibie, amérique latine et du nord. C'est vraiment un sac haute capacité, je le recommande vivement! Le XL est énorme. Pour des voyages sac à dos, prévoyez plutot le M, voire le L pour les costauds ...
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE