`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Over hill and over dale. The bike backpack with extensive basic features is ecologically manufactured from bluesign certified primary materials and offers all you need for the supreme trans-alpine challenge.
Optimum fit and ventilation are guaranteed with F.L.A.S.H. shoulder strap length adjustment, Aeroflex mesh back suspension and an ergonomic, air permeable hip belt.
The 25 liter carrying volume is divided for easier organizing into a large main compartment, a front compartment with organizer mesh pockets and a separate bottom compartment. A zip expansion allows you to increase packing capacity by 5 liters.
- Organiser in front compartment
- Floor compartment
- Volume extension
- Key holder
- Bicycle pump holder
- Helmet holder
- Map pocket
- Side compression straps
- Side mesh pockets
- Padded hip belt with pocket
- Sternum strap
- Opening for hydration system
- Safety light attachment
- Rain cover with safety light attachment
- Reflective elements
- Weight: 925 g
- Volume: 30,000 l
- Dimensions: 52,00 x 30,00 x 25,00 cm
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide
- 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop Polyurethane coated
- Back part: 100% Polyester
- 600 D Polyurethane coated
- Lining: 100% Polyamide (Nylon)
- 200 D Polyurethane coated
- Rain cover - Face: 100% Polyamide
- Coating: 100% Polyurethane
- Green Info Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials and resource-friendly production. The best for man and nature. The criteria are strict: a product may only bear the Green Shape Label when it- meets the 'bluesign product' standards, or- has been dyed with VAUDE eColour, or- is made from at least 90% environmentally-friendly materials such as• bluesign approved fabric• organic cotton• recycled materials• a combination of these with at least 35% Tencel or hemp.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign certified materials are marked as 'bluesign approved fabric'.
- Aeroflex: Aeroflex suspension system
- Flash: F.L.A.S.H. shoulder strap adjustment
Complete your order of VAUDE Bike Alpin 25+5 with our Bags and covers selection and Backpacks items. Navigate through the other categories at bikeinn, your online store specialized in equipment and get all your Backpacks gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at bikeinn!
Backpack the best
gallino - 04/11/2016
Fantastic solutions and excellent fit for this backpack Excellent material and very low weight without giving up robustness. Exceptional the zip of +5 liters and even the network that separates the backpack from his back, I hope that in the future maintain this solution which is increasingly hard to find on other models and brands.
Vaude bike alpin 25 + 5
gallino - 27/10/2016
Gift careful choice between different brands I opted for the Vaude Alpin 25 + 5 Excellent technical solutions and fundamental point the lightness without sacrificing lightness. I was not enough for a black backpack I bought one even red Beautiful and elegant
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE