`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
Plaid is rad! The VAUDE bestseller in bike pants offers the perfect combination of ecological performance material, a casual cut and high-tech bike features. Colored stretch inserts on the inner leg and a casual pocket design make these bike pants a perfect companion to go for the flow on your favorite trail. Comes with inner shorts with a performance chamois and gripper cuffs.
- Waistband cut higher at the back
- Stretch inserts
- 1 side zip pocket
- 2 back pockets
- 2 front slide-in pockets
- Waistband adjustable
- Incl. inner pants with chamois
- Outer pants:Main fabric: 100% Polyester; Stretch: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane; Inner pants:Main fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane.
- Weight: 115 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- UPF 50+: [according to the Australian/New Zealand standard AZ/NZS 4399:1996]Excellent UV protection so that you can enjoy the sun and mountain sports well protected. A UPF rating of 50+ means that a given piece of fabric allows less than 2% (<1/50) of the UV rays that hit it to penetrate through. This is the same as 98% UV protection.The UV protection is created by the choice of fibres, weave, material thickness or by inserting a titanium dioxide 'protective screen' into the fabric. Titanium dioxide is completely environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- All mountain cut: Products with this logo have casual cuts and are especially designed to meet the demands of mountain bikers.
- Womens_active_cycling_l: Womens Active Cycling (8mm)
Cushioning foam layer (60 kg/m3)Open-pore foam for better breathabilityWomens anatomical designElastic and seamless constructionSoft and hypoallergenic (Öko-Tex ® 100);
With VAUDE Craggy Pants II, it guarantees the best equipment. In addition, at bikeinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like VAUDE. Our team of experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Women´s clothing deal every time.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Andrea - 20/05/2017
Greatest pants in my wardrobe - and not just for cycling. Functional, chic, sporty, great fit ... has everything I expect from a pair of pants. Would also give stars for it. A super-fast delivery! Everything perfect!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE