Plaid is rad! The VAUDE bestseller in bike pants offers the perfect combination of ecological performance material, a casual cut and high-tech bike features. Colored stretch inserts on the inner leg and a casual pocket design make these bike pants a perfect companion to go for the flow on your favorite trail. Comes with inner shorts with a performance chamois and gripper cuffs.
- Waistband cut higher at the back
- Stretch inserts
- 1 side zip pocket
- 2 back pockets
- 2 front slide-in pockets
- Waistband adjustable
- Incl. inner pants with chamois
- Outer pants:Main fabric: 100% Polyester; Stretch: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane; Inner pants:Main fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane.
- Weight: 115 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- UPF 50+: [according to the Australian/New Zealand standard AZ/NZS 4399:1996]Excellent UV protection so that you can enjoy the sun and mountain sports well protected. A UPF rating of 50+ means that a given piece of fabric allows less than 2% (<1/50) of the UV rays that hit it to penetrate through. This is the same as 98% UV protection.The UV protection is created by the choice of fibres, weave, material thickness or by inserting a titanium dioxide 'protective screen' into the fabric. Titanium dioxide is completely environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- All mountain cut: Products with this logo have casual cuts and are especially designed to meet the demands of mountain bikers.
- Womens_active_cycling_l: Womens Active Cycling (8mm)
Cushioning foam layer (60 kg/m3)Open-pore foam for better breathabilityWomens anatomical designElastic and seamless constructionSoft and hypoallergenic (Öko-Tex ® 100);
If you are looking for VAUDE Craggy Pants II
, you are lucky. In our bike
store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like bikeinn
. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Women´s clothing
offers an exclusive range of Shorts
for different kind of activities. Our Shorts
are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.