`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Color block rocks! The ultimate MTB pants in power colors offers technical bikers pure performance. The shorts are cut below the knee and offer best fit and comfort thanks to the 4-way stretch fabric and an adjustable waistband cut higher in the back with vent performance. The durable performance material is ecologically manufactured in accordance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Side zips ease the on and off, allowing the use of shin guards, and can be zipped from both ends for added ventilation. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free).
- Articulated knees
- Waistband cut higher at the back
- Wearable with protectors
- Stretch material
- 2 leg pockets with zips
- Adjustable hem
- Waistband adjustable
- Side zips with 2 sliders for ventilation and leg enlargement
- Ventilation through the front pockets
- Back partition with mesh lining for ventilation
- Main fabric: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane.
- Weight: 307 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Windproof 80: The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- UPF 40+: [according to the Australian/New Zealand standard AZ/NZS 4399:1996]Extremely high UV protection so that you can enjoy the sun and mountain sports well protected. A UPF rating of 40 means that a given piece of fabric allows less than 2.5% (<1/40) of the UV rays that hit it to penetrate through.The UV protection is created by the choice of fibres, weave, material thickness or by inserting a titanium dioxide 'protective screen' into the fabric. Titanium dioxide is completely environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- All mountain cut: Products with this logo have casual cuts and are especially designed to meet the demands of mountain bikers.
At this moment, the product VAUDE Garbanzo Shorts is in stock at bikeinn. Find out what other bike products, the brand VAUDE has at your online bike store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Pants models. At bikeinn we stock the latest styles and designs of Men´s clothing. Browse through our selection and find the bike item that suits your needs.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE