`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
All you need, inside and out. The bike backpack for day tours and short trips with an extensive line-up of basic features and ecologically friendly, bluesign certified primary material.
Optimum fit and ventilation are guaranteed with F.L.A.S.H. shoulder strap length adjustment, Aeroflex mesh back suspension and an ergonomic, air permeable hip belt. If needed, the pack has zip expansion, increasing the carrying capacity from 14 to 17 liters.
- Organiser in front compartment
- Key holder
- Bicycle pump holder
- Volume extension
- Side compression straps
- Side mesh pockets
- Helmet holder
- Padded hip belt with pocket
- Sternum strap
- Opening for hydration system
- Safety light attachment
- Rain cover with safety light attachment
- Reflective elements
- Weight: 815 g
- Volume: 17,000 l
- Dimensions: 47,00 x 27,00 x 23,00 cm
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide
- 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop Polyurethane coated
- Back part: 100% Polyester
- 600 D Polyurethane coated
- Lining: 100% Polyamide (Nylon)
- 200 D Polyurethane coated; Rain cover - Face: 100% Polyamide
- Coating: 100% Polyurethane; 70D
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials and resource-friendly production. The best for man and nature. The criteria are strict: a product may only bear the Green Shape Label when it- meets the 'bluesign product' standards, or- has been dyed with VAUDE eColour, or- is made from at least 90% environmentally-friendly materials such as• bluesign approved fabric• organic cotton• recycled materials• a combination of these with at least 35% Tencel or hemp.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign certified materials are marked as 'bluesign approved fabric'.
- Aeroflex: Aeroflex suspension system
- Flash: F.L.A.S.H. shoulder strap adjustment
If you want to know more about VAUDE Hyper 14+3L or other products of the brand VAUDE in the Bags and covers category at bikeinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your bike activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Backpacks collection, you can choose bike products from VAUDE, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE