`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Perfect mix for mountain bikers: these lightweight hybrid pants made from ecologically manufactured material can be worn over a pair of cycling tights as an extra layer of warmth. PrimaLoft® padding at the thighs ensures excellent insulation. The robust back is entirely waterproof. Side zips with mesh underlay facilitate the on and off while doubling as ventilation. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free).
- articulated knees
- waistband cut higher at the back
- stretch inserts
- silky soft, brushed material on the inside of the waistband
- waistband adjustable with velcro
- side zips with 2 sliders for ventilation and leg enlargement
- quilted seams
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; Reinforcement
- Face: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyamide; Filling: 100% Polyester; PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco 60g/m².
- Weight: 262 g
Fair Wear Foundation:
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
All bike products of the category Shorts have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At bikeinn you can find the full catalogue of Men´s clothing products from VAUDE. The price of VAUDE Minaki Shorts II is 91.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE