`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Perfect mix for mountain bikers: An ecologically manufactured hybrid jacket that comes with PrimaLoft® Eco padding at the front and over the shoulders for warmth where it really counts, and yet weighs close to nothing. Combined with water resistant stretch inserts at the back and under the arms, its the ideal material mix for mountain bikers who enjoy touring no matter what the weather is like.
- slim, sportive cut
- articulated sleeves
- low cut back
- hem in the back with silicon gripper
- 60 g padding
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- 2 chest pockets with zip
- front zip
- Lycra cuffs
- drawcord adjustment at the collar
- high stand-up collar
- quilted seams
- reflective piping at the back
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; Stretch: 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Filling: 70% Polyester (recycled), 30% Polyester.
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
Do you like VAUDE Minaki? Enter in our bike section and discover a big variety of Men´s clothing products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the bike products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Men´s clothing are available in different colours and styles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE