`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Flat pedal shoe with a profile. Downhill mountain bikers who want good traction on any walking/carrying passages are right on track with this top quality leather bike shoe. The custom designed Vibram® sole ensures balanced performance. The sole provides a solid support in the mid region, and effective power transfer to the pedal. The front and back sections of the sole have an aggressive profile that offers better foot roll performance and walking comfort while carrying. The suede Terracare leather comes from German production and was ecologically manufactured. The water repellant treatment keeps feet dry even in a light shower. The special lacing system, the Velcro closure and the heel collar with gripper material ensure a secure and stable fit. The laces are made from recycled PET and certified in accordance with the stringent bluesign® eco standard. The lining and the insole consist to 50% of recycled materials. Abrasion resistance and shock protection make sure you can enjoy them for a long time. The Green Shape label is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products- made from sustainable materials, resource efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Upper Shoe
- Terracare® Certified Leather
- Hydrophobic Suede
- Hydrophobic Mesh
- Lining Made From 50% Recycled Polyester
- Ortholite® Eco Plush Pu Foam Insole
- Contains 25% Bio-Based Castor Oil
- Jersey Made Of 50% Recycled Polyester
- Reinforced 'pedal Zone'
- Removable Insoles
- Vibram® Vert Sole
- Vibram® Megagrip And Xs Trek Rubber Compound Material Blend
- Lightweight, Shock Absorbing Eva Midsole
- Tread Specially Developed For Flat Pedal Action
- Bluesign® Certified Polyester Laces
- Rubber Toe Cap
- Lasting Board Contains Recycled Parts
- Laces That Reach Far Down The Shoe
- Anti Slip Heel Lining
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin
- Weight / Pair: 420 G
- Inner Lining: Polyester
- The VAUDE label 'PVC-free' means that this product is manufactured 100% free of PVC (polyvinyl choride). It looks like tarpaulin canvas, is just as durable and waterproof, but is made from PU (polyurethane) coated fabric rather than PVC. PVC largely contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are considered to be harmful to your health.
- Inner soles by Vibram®
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with bikeinn, your online store specialized in bike material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Cycling shoes products of VAUDE. Inquire the bike products that are listed like VAUDE Moab Low AM designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU