`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Tremalzo Bike Shirt with stand-up collar and short front zip offers sustainable technology in the truest sense of the word itself. The primary functional material contains the innovative S-Cafe® fiber, which is made from recycled coffee grounds. The material is lightweight, quick drying and very eco-friendly, being manufactured in accordance with the stringent bluesign® environmental standard. The jerseys special look comes from using both sides of the material, with one side having narrow stripes. In the lower part of the jersey this side is on the inside, while in the upper part it is on the outside. A small zip pocket on the back lets you store your essentials for quick access. Green Shape is VAUDE your guarantee for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair production.
- 1 small back pocket with concealed zip
- Short front zip
- Stand-up collar
- Color block
- Main fabric: 85% Polyester, 15% Polyester (S.Café recycled Polyester).
- Weight: 168 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- S-Cafe: Recycled coffee grounds are transformed by a patented process into special fibres, which is called S.Café® fabric. S.Café® is: - Fast drying - Odor control - UV-protection - Eco-friendly
- UPF 40+: [according to the Australian/New Zealand standard AZ/NZS 4399:1996]Extremely high UV protection so that you can enjoy the sun and mountain sports well protected. A UPF rating of 40 means that a given piece of fabric allows less than 2.5% (<1/40) of the UV rays that hit it to penetrate through.The UV protection is created by the choice of fibres, weave, material thickness or by inserting a titanium dioxide 'protective screen' into the fabric. Titanium dioxide is completely environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
- All mountain cut: Products with this logo have casual cuts and are especially designed to meet the demands of mountain bikers.
Want to buy VAUDE Tremalzo Shirt II? No further search needed! bikeinn offers a wide variety of exclusive T-shirts models. Discover our new Men´s clothing promotions at bikeinn. Made by VAUDE, this T-shirts product comes in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE